PMP Certification Online Training
32 Hours of Instructor-led Online Training.
Certified & Experienced Mentors.
Digital Courses Materials.
Mock Tests, Assessments & Case Studies.
24×7 After Course Support.
The Project Management Professional often known as PMP certification is one of the widely recognized certifications that allow aspirants to master the concepts of project management. The PMP (Project Management Professional) credential is managed by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This advanced certification training covers the key concepts, processes, and techniques of project management.
Project Management Professional training and certification program ensures candidates are ready to leverage the essentials for project management to meet the demand of the projects across the globe. Project Management Professional certification is an ideal course for the professionals who have been working in the capacity of Project managers, Project leaders or have sufficient experience in project management. At Predesk Training, we offer best project management professional certificate.
The main objective of this Project Management Professional Course (PMP) is to prepare candidates to appear for the PMP exam and to take over the role of the project manager in the leading organizations. Once the candidate successfully completes this certification, they can enhance their knowledge and build skills from scratch.
The key aspects they will learn through this training course are given below:
- Understand project management fundamentals
- Understand the different project lifecycle types
- Learn about the ten knowledge areas and the processes
- Understand project constraints
- Learn how to identify and manage risks in a project
- Understand how to manage stakeholder expectations
- Get an understanding of how to fill the PMP application form
SEND US A QUERY
- Introduction to project management framework
- Project lifecycle types
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
- Professional responsibility
- Mock tests
In order to become eligible for the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam, candidates need to fulfill the below requirements:
- A four years bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years of experience in project management of which atleast 4500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks
- 35 hours of project management education
- High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project management atleast 7500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks
- 35 hours of project management education
Mentor : Pinky Ahlawat
ITIL | PMP | Prince2 | Agile | M_O_R
Experienced Instructor and Subject matter expert with the demonstrated history of working in the training industry. Skilled in IT Service Management, Management, Incident Management & Microsoft Project etc.
Strong consulting professional with an experience of 9+ years. Serving clients across the globe – Accenture, Vmware, First Bank Nigeria, Orange, Rwanda Revenue Authority, Bank of South Sudan, EMC, Metlife, Union National Bank Abu Dhabhi and many more.
The Project Management Certification (PMP) course is specially designed for individuals who are working within the arena of project management and are ready to take over the higher positions by validating their skills and knowledge. This is the course that can help professionals to climb the ladder of success in their career.
Exam Details for PMP exam:
- 200 total questions
- Multiple choice objective type questions
- 4 hours time allowed
- Closed book
- Exam can only be done at authorized Pearson Vue centres
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is PMP?
PMP (Project Management Professional) is a globally recognized professional designation offered by the PMI (Project Management Institute). There are more than 1,036,367 active PMP certified individuals and 314 chartered chapters across 214 countries and territories worldwide, as of 2020.
What is PMI Membership?
PMI membership shows that you’re committed about your project management career and your professional development. It highlights this dedication to employers, colleagues and stakeholders, giving you an edge in the job market. It also makes available you with access to valuable knowledge, networks and resources.
How do I earn a PMI certification?
To achieve a PMI certification, you must first meet the eligibility requirements outlined above on this course page. Then, you must pass an exam. PreDesk will help you to get PMP certified.
If I fail the exam, can I take it again?
If you do not succeed the exam on your first attempt, you can re-take it two more times within your one-year eligibility period. PreDesk also helps learners in Re-certification.