PMI – Professional In Business Analysis Training and Certification
About the PMI-PBA certification training course:
The Project Management Institute-Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) certification validates the technical expertise and business analyst skill sets. These credentials are known for demonstrating the holder’s skills and knowledge in business analytics and their ability to use business analytics techniques to increase the success ratio for projects. PMI-PBA certification is an internationally acclaimed business certification for your core business analysis skills. The business analyst plays a vital role in the project management sector. To be able to define the respective business needs, identify requisite opportunities and risks and be able to create highly sustainable problems for the issues confronted in businesses. It's the best time to be a certified expert as per the requirement of your organization. If you intend to work with the top management of business for defining requirements, driving outcomes, and knowing about the output, then PMI-PBA training and certification is the right course for you.
Objectives of this PMI-PBA training course:
The reason behind providing the PMI-PBA certificate is to groom you for the corporate adversities and stall tall by making the right decisions and executing them flawlessly. Let’s know about the prime objectives of learning through PMI-PBA certification:
- The certificate will allow you to be more marketable and will help in career advancement opportunities.
- You can develop technical know-how about the data analysis techniques.
- Learn process analysis, backlog management, and planning tools
- Ensure that deliverables are standardized and can project growth in upcoming years.
Prerequisites for the PMI-PBA certification training Course:
If you are seeking the eligibility criteria for the PMI-PBA certification course, then you should have:
- A secondary degree with the relevant business analysis experience of about 7500 hours
- 35 contact hours in education related to business analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- The business experience of about 4500 hours
- 35contact hours remains the same
Who Should opt for PMI-PBA certification:
The PMI-PBA course is specially designed for the individuals looking ahead to work in professional credibility and are keen to put their hands-on experience in business analysis. Professionals working with project teams and manage requirements or product development Project Manager or Program Managers involved in business analysis
Exam details for PMI-PBA certification training Course:
The PBI-PBA exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions and participants gets four hours to complete it. The applicant cannot schedule their exam until their application is approved with the fees paid already. The applicant has one year to take the exam and can retake for three times in a year. In order to maintain the PMI-PBA certification, candidates need to have at least 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Content covered during PMI-PBA training:
- Needs Assessment
- Business Analysis Planning
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Traceability and Monitoring
- Solution Evaluation