Microsoft azure fundamentals AZ-900 Training and Certification
MS Azure fundamentals Training provide you the basic knowledge of Cloud services and how these services are used with Microsoft Azure. So AZ-900 can be considered as the first step in learning Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure Fundamental AZ-900 course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
1 or 2 days
Objectives of MS Azure Fundamental Certification:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
As such there are no specific Pre-requisites for taking this course. However some basic IT knowledge (like domains, users, database concepts etc. ) would be an add on.
IT people who wants to learn Microsoft Azure and looking for better opportunities.
Contents covered in Azure Fundamentals training:
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Security, Privacy, Compliance and trust
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Azure pricing and support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure