Microsoft azure architect AZ-300 Training and Certification
Microsoft Azure Architect exam is for Azure Architect role. There are 5 main modules which are covered in AZ-300 training which are as follows:
- AZ-300T01: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
- AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
- AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
Course Learning from Azure architect AZ-300:
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Deploying and Managing VMs
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Managing Identities using Azure Active Directory
- Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking.
- Securing Identities using Azure AD.
- Design and Connectivity Patterns
- Hybrid Networking
- Address Durability of Data and Caching
- Measure Throughput and Structure of Data Access
- Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Create Background Tasks
- Use Swagger to document an API
- Create a reliable service
- Create a Reliable Actors app
- Hands-on with Reliable collections
- Understand the Azure Container Registry
- Use Azure Container instances
- Understand how to implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect,
- and tokens.
- Implement Role-aBsed Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
- Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
- Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
- Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
- How to configure a message-based integration architecture
- Understand how to Develop for Asynchronous Processing
- Begin creating apps for Autoscaling
- Understand Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
Pre-requisites for Microsoft azure architect Technologies course:
- Knowledge of anyone like Azure administration, Azure development or DevOps
- Working knowledge of networking, virtualization, security , storage and governance
- Cloud solutions Architects
- DevOps professionals
- Experienced azure administrators or developers