ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Training and Certification
The ITIL 4 Managing professional transition program is designed to allow ITIL V3 candidates to easily transition to ITIL 4. This certification program enables eligible V3 candidates to gain the much coveted ITIL Managing Professional designation via a single course and exam. Managing Professional Transition course is available only to ITIL V3 experts or those with a minimum of 17 V3 credits. The ITIL 4 Managing Professional training and certification enables candidates to gain the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed in the current digital world. This bridge course covers the key topics from ITIL 4 foundation as well as the key elements of the following modules from ITIL 4 Managing professional:
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High velocity IT
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Direct Plan and Improve
What will you learn from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Training Course?
ITIL 4 Managing professional training and certification program provides ITIL V3 experts and eligible candidates with an opportunity to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation with just a single certification exam. This course is the right one to go ahead to realize benefits from the investment done in ITIL courses. The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition course provides a complete picture of the key learning points and knowledge required to get hold of ITIL 4. The primary learning outcomes from this course including the following but are not limited to:
- A review of the main differences between ITIL V3 and ITIL V4
- Understanding the two key components of ITIL 4: service value system (SVS) and the four dimensions
- A review of the ITIL guiding principles
- Key concepts and learning from the four ITIL Managing professional modules: Create deliver and support, Drive stakeholder value, High velocity IT and Direct, Plan and improve.
This 5 day course prepares you for the certification exam that enables you to proudly achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
ITIL V3 expert or a minimum of 17 V3 credits.
Who should opt for ITIL V4 Managing Professional Transition Certification?
- This course is a management level course intended ONLY for individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation, or have achieved 17 ITIL v3 credits before starting the course.
- You also qualify if you have obtained 15 ITIL v3 credits and passed the ITIL 4 foundation exam.
- If you do not meet the eligibility of 17 credits and need a few more, you can choose to go ahead with intermediate exams from ITIL V3.
Exam details for ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book
This course includes Key concepts from ITIL 4 Foundationand from the four ITIL Managing professional modules: Create deliver and support, Drive stakeholder value, High velocity IT and Direct, Plan and improve. The key topics covered are as below:
- Understand the key concepts of service managementUnderstand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
ITIL4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
ITIL4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
ITIL4 Specialist High Velocity IT:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model
ITIL4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve:
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction planning and improvement