ITIL Practitioner Training and Certification
ITIL Practitioner certification provides practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support an organization’s business goals and objectives. The ITIL practitioner course provides a structured approach to identify and implement improvements in an organization. The ITIL practitioner guide is focused on key elements like metrics and measurement, organizational change management and communication. ITIL Foundation introduces the key concepts of service management to participants and ITIL practitioner extends the scope to cover the much needed guidance on implementing ITIL practices in an organization.
What will you learn from ITIL Practitioner Training Course?
The ITIL Practitioner training and certification program is structured to ensure understanding of ITIL principles and the three key competencies: metrics and measurement, communication and organizational change management. We, at Predesk, adopt a case study based approach for this course and at the end of this course the participants have an understanding of the following:
- Adopting and adapting the ITIL guidance
- ITIL principles
- Identifying and implementing improvements successfully using the CSI approach
- The five principles of communication
- Organizational change management activities including resistance management, reinforcement
- Defining critical success factors and KPI’s
- Role of measurement
- You must hold either an ITIL v3 Foundation or an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
Who should opt for ITIL Practitioner Training and certification?
The ITIL practitioner training is best suited for those working in IT Service management, IT operations, service or process improvements.
Exam details for ITIL Practitioner Certification:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 135 minutes duration
- Case study based
- Open book
Only the original printed official ITIL practitioner guide can be used.
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
The CSI approach
Metrics and measurement
- Critical success factors and KPI’s
- Metric cascades and hierarchies
- Metric categories
- Communication principles
- Key benefits of effective communication
Organizational change management
- People’s transition through change
- Key activities for effective OCM
- Stakeholder management
- Resistance management