ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Implementer Training and Certification
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certification enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information security management system based on ISO 27001. During this ISO 27001 training the participants will go through a deep understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization’s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
What will you learn from ISO 27001 Lead Implementer training?
- Implementing an ISMS with ISO 27001 compliance.
- Understanding the concepts, methods, techniques and standards for managing ISMS effectively.
- Understanding the relationship between all components of ISMS including risk control, risk management, and business process compliance in the organization.
- Efficiently manage and maintain ISMS with respect to the international standard of ISO 27001.
- Developing the skill and knowledge required to follow best practices in managing organization-level information security.
- Improving the dexterity to take decisions and analyze problems with respect to information security management.
- The participant should have total 5 years of experience including 2 years of work experience in Information security
- Good knowledge of Implementation Principles
Who should opt for ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification?
- Information Security consultants
- ISMS team members
- Advisors looking to master the implementation of ISMS.
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
- Plan the implementation of an ISMS
- Implementation of an ISMS
- ISMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Certification Exam