ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training and Certification
ISO 27001 is an Information Security Management System (ISMS). It defines the processes required to manage and control the information security system of an organization. ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training and certification teaches you the audit methodology including interview techniques, auditing risk assessments, ensuring appropriate corrective action and practicing new skills. The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training provides you the skills necessary to execute an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit with the help of globally recognized audit principles, methods and techniques. ISO 27001 Lead auditor certification course enables you to plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Also, practical exercises during the training help you master audit techniques and manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers and conflict resolution.
What will you learn from ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course?
- Learning the operations of an ISMS (Information Security Management System) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Understanding the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understanding an auditor’s role that includes planning, leading and monitoring a management system audit as per ISO 19011
- Gaining expertise in leading an audit and audit team
- Understanding the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Getting acquainted with the responsibilities of an auditor which include planning and leading an audit, drafting reports and monitoring an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Knowledge of Information security management and concepts
- Knowledge of Audit principles
Who should opt for ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification?
- Quality analysts
- Project managers
- Advisors from Information security management
- CSO’S, CISO’S, CIO’s
- Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
- Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- On-site audit activities
- Closing the audit
- Certification Exam