Designing an azure data solution DP-201 Training and Certification
Designing an Azure data solution DP-201T01 training is for professionals, who manage data related assignments like ingesting, egressing and transforming data from different available sources with help of multiple services and tools.
DP-201 training also focuses on how to design data security which includes data access, data policies and standards. This DP-201 training and certification will help you to design Azure data solutions which includes the optimization, availability and disaster recovery of big data, batch processing and streaming data solutions.
- Design an Azure Data solution
- Design Azure Cloud data warehouses
- Design No-SQL Databases
- Design Azure SQL Database
- Design hybrid data scenarios
- Design batch processing solutions
- Design big data real-time processing solutions
- Design integration solutions
- Design source data access security
- Design security for data policies and standards
- Design a data retention policy
- Design for Optimization
- Design and implement a disaster recovery strategy
- Design for High Availability
- Azure Fundamentals
- Implementing an Azure data solution – DP-200
- The audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
- The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
- Data Platform Architecture Considerations
- Azure Batch Processing Reference Architectures
- Azure Real-Time Reference Architectures
- Data Platform Security Design Considerations
- Designing for Resiliency and Scale
- Design for Efficiency and Operations