Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) Certification:
Certified Hacking Forensic Investigation refers to the detection of cyber or hacking attacks and extraction of evidence for reporting the crime and performing audits for prevention of future attacks. These days due to high digitalization of businesses, it has become a challenging task to identify the threats, preventing cyber-attacks, investigation and hacking incidents by the organizations. We at “Predesk Training Solutions” make sure that by taking CHFI training and certification our participants get an in-depth understanding of Cyber laws so that they can investigate the Cyber crimes more efficiently. Many tools are invented on regular basis in order to conduct computer investigations, be it computer crime, digital forensics, or even data recovery. Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator training course covers tools and other techniques that are employed for a computer investigation in order to determine the evidences against the crime. CHFI training also helps to define all important components to perform security audits ensuring prevention from attacks in future.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Understand the importance of computer forensics in today’s world
- In depth knowledge of cyber laws, best practices and evidence rules etc
- Defeat anti-forensics techniques and methodologies effectively
- Gain complete knowledge on computer forensics investigation process
- One year experience in managing windows/Unix/Linux systems
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Basic understanding of cyber security, computer forensic etc.
- Crime Investigators
- System administrators
- Police, defense and Military professionals (security)
- Network forensic administrators
- Forensic Analyst
- Course Outline Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti- forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Investigative Reports
Accomplishments upon completion of CHFI training and Certification at Predesk:
- Finding out about various kinds of cyber laws for investigating cyber-crimes.
- Analyzing digital evidence through rules of evidence by considering crime category.
- Roles of the first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and assessing electronic crime scene, directing preliminary interviews, archiving electronic crime scene, gathering and safeguarding electronic proof, bundling and transporting electronic crime scene, and detailing electronic crime scene.
- Setting up the computer forensics lab and creating investigation reports.
- Steganography, Steganalysis and image forensics.
- Kinds of log capturing, log management, Investigation logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web assaults.
- Gathering volatile and non-volatile data from Windows and recouping erased documents from Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Researching password secured documents by utilizing password cracking concepts and tools.