Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH V10) Training Course:
The Certified Ethical Hacker training course (CEH) is one of the most demanding Security certification across the globe. The latest version CEH V10 is updated with high demanded technologies like artificial intelligence and Internet of Things (AI & IOT). This certified ethical hacking training program at “Predesk Training Solutions” helps you to understand the available advanced hacking tools along with different techniques and methodologies used by hackers or information security professional. CEH training validates your abilities to identify the vulnerabilities in an organization’s network and helps to fight with Cyber attacks effectively.
The CEH V10 training and certification course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. You will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving complete information security posture in their organization..by hacking it. You will scan, hack, test, check and secure your own systems. This CEH training and certification will primarily provide you with a working knowledge of all the fundamental threats in everyday’s life, and how to deal with them.
Course Learning Objectives:
- The CEH training at “Predesk” helps to establish and govern minimum standards for information security professionals in ethical hacking measures.
- Adopt Ethical Hacking as a well defined and a self-regulating profession.
- To inform the public that certified individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- IT Experience (1-2 years) in server and network components is a plus
- Ethical hackers
- Security officers
- System administrators
- Network engineers
- Security professionals
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
Accomplishments upon completion of CEH training at Predesk:
- Various types of foot printing, foot printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & Android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to foolproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launch pad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies, want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.