Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) Certification Training
Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) training course is one of the leading programs in demand amongst the information security professionals. CISO is the highest level executive in an organization charged with information security. Due to digitalization of information these days the demand of CISOs is increasing throughout the organizations. CCISO training program is aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO training does not only focus on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view. The CCISO certification will validate and upgrade your skills to use the devices used in CISO systems for communication.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Understanding Information security management controls and auditing management
- Governance (policy, Legal, compliance)
- Helps in strategic planning, vendor management and finance
- Defining information security core concepts
- Security management and operations
- Professionals who are looking for CCISO certification without training then they must have 5 years of experience in 5 core CISO domains.
- Already taken training then they must have 3 years of experience in 5 Core domains.
- Executives who perform CISO functions
- Network security engineers
- Professionals who has an aim to reach the Top-level position in information security role
Accomplishments upon completion of CCISO training and certification at Predesk:
- Define, implement, and manage an information security governance program that includes leadership, organizational structures and processes.
- Assess the major enterprise risk factors for compliance.
- Design and develop a program to monitor firewalls and identify firewall configuration issues.
- Identify vulnerability and attacks associated with wireless networks and manage different wireless network security tools.
- Deploy and manage anti-virus systems.
- Understand various system-engineering practices.
- Identify the volatile and persistent system information.
- Develop and manage an organizational digital forensic program.
- Identify the best practices to acquire, store and process digital evidence.
- Define key performance indicators and measure effectiveness on continuous basis.
- Allocate financial resources to projects, processes and units within information security program.
- Identify and report financial metrics to stakeholders.
- Understand the IA security requirements to be included in statements of work and other appropriate procurement documents in this CCISO certification training program.