AWS certified solutions Architect (Associate) Training and Certification
AWS certified solutions architect associate training course teaches the technical ideas of building AWS infrastructure. During the Architecting on AWS training the professionals get the deep knowledge of AWS platform and how they can take advantage of available AWS services for specific cloud based application. While preparing you for the AWS certified solutions Architect certification our experienced and certified instructors provides you complete hands-on current AWS cloud best practices and AWS architecture principles covering the entire process of designing IT infrastructure.
Learning from AWS certified solutions architect training:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Exposure to general networking basics
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of cloud concepts
- Must have AWS technical essentials course
Who all should opt for AWS certified solutions architect training and certification:
- Solution design engineers
- Solutions architects
Contents covered in Architecting on AWS training:
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Designing Your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Automating and Decoupling Your Infrastructure
- Designing Storage at Scale
- Hosting a New Web Application on AWS
- The Four Pillars of the Well-Architected Framework
- Disaster Recovery and Failover Strategies
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies