Analyzing Data with Excel -20779 Training and Certification
Analyzing Data with Excel course is to help the participants to learn how to add BI techniques to Excel data analysis. The course goes beyond the capabilities of tables and charts and uses Pivot Charts, the Excel Data Model, and Power BI. Our qualified instructors help the participants to prepare for the Analyzing Data with Excel – 20779 exam.
What will you learn from Analyzing data with Excel Training course?
- Explore and extend a classic Excel dashboard
- Explore and extend an Excel data model
- Pre-format and import a .CSV file
- Import data from a SQL Server database
- Import data from a report
- Create measures using advanced DAX functions
- Create data visualizations in Excel
- Create a Power BI dashboard with Excel
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Extensive knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formulas, charts, filtering, sorting, and sub-totals
Who should opt for Analyzing data with Excel Certification?
- This course is intended for students who are experienced with analyzing data with Excel and who wish to add BI techniques.
- The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
- Data Analysis in Excel
- The Excel data model
- Importing data from files
- Importing data from databases
- Importing data from excel reports
- Creating and formatting measures
- Visualizing data in excel
- Using excel with Power BI